Sunday, August 19, 2012

Look at the Stuff!

It's been a busy week around here.  My Mom arrived here soon after I left for Peoria.  Diane needed a babysitter desperately.  She was the personal attendant for a wedding that weekend.  Soon after I got back from Peoria, Bill left for his annual prairie dog hunting trip to South Dakota.  Mom & I babysat again this weekend while Diane was in a wedding.  Mom left today and Bill got home.
Lacey with her pretty mommy

  
We have had some nice, windows open weather the past few days and some very light scattered showers.  Today we had some rain a couple of times that added up to half a tenth here at our house.  So far the crops are hanging in there.

Back to my Peoria trip - check out these pictures of my stamping friends but mostly check out how much stamping STUFF we haul in to a room for the weekend!  You really can't tell HOW much from the pictures!   There was lots of stuff behind us on chairs and on the floor too!  Wish I would've taken a picture of the bare room after we cleaned up late Sat. night!
Rochelle, Phyllis & Debbie P. and my stamping spot

Rochelle from St. Louis

Debbie D. from Carmel and one of her creations


No comments: