Monday, August 20, 2012

Cedar Valley Winery

I had a great time stamping all weekend with other demonstrators in my downline in Peoria, IL, but I also had a great time on my drive home through the southeastern part of Iowa!   I had a place I planned to stop so took a little different route home, and I found some other interesting places to stop along the way.  I saw grapes growing along the road near Batavia, Iowa so stopped to take pictures and check out the winery - Cedar Valley Winery.  Click HERE to go to their web site.  I'm not a big fan of wine, but it's fun to learn about wine making and taste different ones.  I've got one spot left to fill in my pretty wine rack I bought in Carroll, IA.  For it, I'm only buying from wineries I actually visit and ones with pretty labels.  I really like the label to show their vineyard.
Cedar Valley Winery & tasting room




 

 

No comments: