Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm Back

I've been gone since Thurs. on a stamping weekend with 7 other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators. Three of them live near St. Louis, two in southern Illinois and two in Indiana.   We met in Peoria and made lots of beautiful cards, mini scrapbooks and other things.   They were nice enough to meet me in Peoria, Illinois so that I wouldn't have to drive so far.

Then today I went on an adventure on my way home.  I got to drive through the beautiful southeastern part of Iowa which I had not seen yet.  I made several fun stops today.  Lots of pictures to post!  Will try to get a blog post done tomorrow after getting some catch up sleep.  Here's a sneak peek of one of my stops.
 

2 comments:

Neal said...

Are these some of your friends or relatives?

Cindy said...

Not sure if they're from the Randall side or maybe some Kemnas I never met.