Saturday, July 28, 2012

A Nice Visit

Today was fun - one of my stampin' friends stopped by for a visit!  Ila was on her way from her home in southern Illinois to her daughter's which is about an hour and a half west of us.  She travels west on Highway 3 and through Pocahontas so called me and asked if I'd be home today!   Ila's been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator in my group since 2006!  I haven't seen her for about 5 years.  We visited, she brought some card samples to show me, she gave me some card samples and I gave her some, we made a cute card, and we had lunch together!  Makes me miss all of my stampin' friends!  Hope you come back again Ila when you're coming through these parts!   We got 3/4" of gentle rain today so it was a good day!
This is the card we made using all Stampin' Up! products including designer paper, card stock, the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and stamp set Itty Bitty Banners.  To order, go to my web site (top right) or click on Order Online 24/7 and then Shop Now - or e mail me at ckemna@iowatelecom.net.  The pattern for the dress and a tutorial are HERE.




No comments: