Thursday, December 29, 2011

Uh Oh - Virus

It's a beautiful day in Iowa! Sunny and 48, no wind. This winter has been unbelievable so far.

Tim has been hauling corn, and they have one bin empty so they're cleaning it out. Usually they don't haul corn until later after clearing away snow from around the bins.

We had a nice Christmas with my mom in Indiana, getting back last night.

My laptop has a virus so I'm using Bill's. I'll do a longer post when I get organized. May need to run mine to a computer repair place this afternoon but wanted to let you know. I think I got the virus when downloading music using ITunes. My cousin showed me how to do that so I can use the IPod I recently got from Diane when she upgraded to a new one. Darn technology!

Bill has a nasty cold and it'll be a miracle if I don't get it after riding in the car together for 10 hours yesterday! (washing hands a lot)

No comments: