Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Last Day of Field Work

Had to take Bill some Advil for achey shoulders and neck this morning so got a picture of the anhydrous rig. (my shoulders are just starting to feel better) I just talked to him and he only has 10 acres to go so will get done this evening. He would've been finished sooner but due to the rock hard ground there have been too many things breaking. Still no rain.

I went to the program at the library this morning: An Introduction to Tea. It was interesting, and we got to sample three types of tea. Blog reader, Glenn M. is in the last picture.

Last night I went to my P.E.O. meeting in Mallard. There were 12 of us and the hostess's mother also attended. She's a 50+ years P.E.O. member in Odebolt.

Now that we're done with Harvest, I need to get busy entering recipes for the new Rolfe Cookbook. Recipes are really starting to come in. There are three of us entering them into the software and others are proofreading.


No comments: