Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Lots of Misc.

Bill has a "real job" today - getting paid to work at the dairy! No, not milking cows! He's doing some wiring. They're expanding the dairy and need to have 20 new stalls up and running Thursday. Lots of crews there working on various things today - very busy place.

He has been spraying the corn and beans when it's not too windy.
The weather has gone from being super hot and windy a couple of days to cool and windy. My flowers are having a hard time getting going this year.

I had a P.E.O. meeting today. We only have a week and a half until our wine tasting fundraiser on June 25th at 7:00. It's going to be at our golf club here in town. It will be a candlelight evening with appetizers, Iowa wines and folk music. Hope everyone local comes! Free will donations will cover our expenses with the rest being used to continue to help women in our communities with education and other needs.

This is the end of our Stampin' Up! year (June 30th) so we are all looking forward to the new catalog which I'll be getting out to my customers by the end of the month. Our Last Chance list of stamps and accessories that are retiring is out. Be sure to check my web site and store to get these items before they're gone. (top right) And e mail me with any questions!

I'm starting to get ready for my Stampers At Heart downline meeting and stamp class for my Indiana customers which are the end of July.

Bill is looking forward to a prairie dog hunting trip this summer. It's been a couple of years since he's done that. They're going to Montana for the first time this year along with South Dakota.

Tomorrow I have a cookbook committee meeting. Our town has a big anniversary coming up in 2013, and we plan to have this cookbook ready for sale by then. There have been two nice cookbooks done here in past years.

1 comment:

Marie said...

You sound happy and fulfilled. Thanks for the blog entries.