Saturday, June 18, 2011

Driveway Addition

These pictures were taken this morning. It's raining hard this afternoon. It's been a long time since we've had rain during the day. I'm glad I got the mowing done yesterday.

These pictures show the half circle part of the driveway that Bill added this week. It looks like we have a lot of driveways now but it works good. Lots of people have a hard time backing out of our driveway, and it is hard to see at night.


















Yesterday I defrosted our freezer that's in the garage. This is the first time I've done it since we've only had it a few months. This one is nice - it has a drain and hose in the bottom of it so it made the job really easy.

Today I'm cleaning the refrigerator. (last picture) Washing bins and all the shelves.

We think tonight would be a good pizza night, and I may make Bill an apple pie.

No comments: