Friday, December 3, 2010

Snow


The above blog header is the picture outside today. The snow was coming down pretty good when we got up but has stopped now.

Yesterday I made this loaf of bread. This time I tried a bread machine mix. It was Krusteaz brand, Honey Wheat Berry. I had to add quite a bit of flour but it turned out fine. Also made spaghetti sauce. Like to have it in the freezer.

We've both been doing misc. stuff the past few days. Bill's working on farming bookwork. I got our medical and charitable entries caught up in Excel for taxes and some Stampin' Up! paperwork for taxes done.

We ran the dehumidifier in the basement all last winter but seems like the humidity is finally down to a normal level now. Upstairs has gotten really dry so I brought the humidifier upstairs and got it going yesterday.

I've gotten out some of the Christmas decorations. Will be doing the tree Sunday with Lacey's help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That snow sure looks pretty but I'm glad we are not there!