Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How Do Moms Do It??

This little girl was at our house the past two days. Diane's babysitter has been sick. It's good for Bill and I to have the kids once in a while. It reminds us how easy our life is with just the two of us and not having kids!

And this is a good baby! But seems like you're always changing a diaper, giving a bottle, trying the pacifier (or maybe a rattle or teething ring), or maybe a little rocking - or the vibrating, bouncy seat. I don't know how moms get everything done, take a shower or eat!

Camry has just recently started eating baby food so it was comical to feed her! The tongue action is so funny! I'm glad I was able to get a video of it. She's usually smiling and making cute noises until I bring out the camera when she starts watching the red light and gets serious. (yes, I did have a wash cloth handy to wipe her mouth occasionally!) Today's new food was sweet potatoes. She liked them and ate all of them! Yesterday I gave up after about half the container of carrots. By the way, carrots cause really bad diaper messes! Click on the arrow to watch the video. She was kicking one leg most of the time while eating.



No comments: