Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Stampin' Up! Regional in Des Moines

I just realized that I hadn't posted anything about the Regional I went to in Des Moines back on 10/16. I went with my recruit from Pocahontas, Bobbi Jo Clark, in the 1st picture on the left. This was a half day event so we didn't have to be there until 12:30. There are always lots of samples on display to give us ideas at these events (2nd picture) and that we can take pictures of.

There were WOW demos done by demonstrators from the area. I was contacted to do one but I didn't have any WOW ideas right now - that's why I was going to the seminar!

We always get to stamp at these events. Back when I was new that was a big deal, but now I use that time to take pictures of the displays when it's not so crowded. I figure I can stamp at home.

I've been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator for 14 years and have been to many SU! events all over the USA so have many friends from all over. It was fun to see a group from northern Illinois that I haven't seen for a few years. Stampers have lots in common so it's always easy to talk!



Here are some Simply Adorned charms that people were wearing. They're much prettier in person than in the catalog! You buy the charm and then stamp the insert - or you could put a picture in them. To see them in the catalog from my web site, click HERE. There are 5 sizes available plus 2 chain lengths, a bracelet and now baubles. The black, pink, clear or vanilla pearl baubles are in the Holiday Mini catalog.

We've been working on getting things cleaned up and put away before cold weather. Bill & Tim are working on cleaning and putting away tractors, etc. I'm doing things here at the house. The weather is still nice but a cool down tomorrow for a couple of days and then 50's again for the weekend. Bill has a fire dept. meeting tonight. I'm having lunch with two P.E.O. friends tomorrow (Chinese in Emmetsburg).

So happy the Colts won on Monday Night Football - even without several of their starters!

No comments: