Friday, November 12, 2010

Misc.

No pictures again but thought I'd post an update.


We have a group of 4 pheasant hunters here for 3 days. They're from Wisconsin and come here to hunt every year. They always stay at a hotel in Emmetsburg. Bill went out with them yesterday. They shot 7. Today we've had icky weather with some slushy stuff falling and a weather forecast that made Bill decide to get the snow blower ready and some other things.


I got to babysit Camry today. She is teething so was a little fussy but still so cute and easy to take care of!


Last night was a stamp class here with just 4 attending. I had 3 cards for them to make including one using bleach that they did very well with. I demonstrated a couple of other things for them like faux suede.


We are in a winter storm warning until 3 pm tomorrow. I'm hoping this doesn't change my plans for tomorrow. I'm going to a Women's Conference at church that 200 will be attending.

No comments: