Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lately

My mom has been with us the past few days and went home yesterday.  Unfortunately, my cell phone rode along with her back to Indiana.  It has the pictures from the tea room we went to, etc.

This past weekend Bill and I went to Omaha for a wedding and spent one night there.  Mom babysat the girls at our house while we were gone.

Mon. after Diane got off work, us girls went to Storm Lake for pedicures at Spa Nails and ate at BozWellz.

We've had a nice amount of rain the past two days, over 2", which is great.  We will take more though.  Last night we had hail a couple of times.  It's possible we may get 1-3" of snow starting tonight.

I went to a P.E.O. social last night with Iowa wines and we all took appetizers.  I made Aunt Jan's baked corn dip.  

This morning at our library a Rolfe resident who is a former Texas police officer and professor of Criminology is going to do a program for us on Criminology.  I'm looking forward to it.  I've heard he is a good speaker and very interesting. 

Bill and Tim are working on adding some lights in Tim's shed. 

 

No comments: