Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Planting is done!

This is what I've been driving - field cultivator - folded up for going down the road.


Tim with the roller going over newly planted beans. 

Lunch on the porch yesterday & today!

Oriole at the feeder.
We got done with planting, spraying and rolling this week so now on to other jobs.  I got our mowing done.  Bill got a call today to spray some hay.  I'm planting flowers.  We also watered our 150+ new trees (new grove) this morning.  Pictures of that later.

I have an Indiana stamp class and downline meeting to get ready for.  That's coming up in June!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that you have some free time, I have some windows that need to be cleaned. :)

-Jim

Anonymous said...

I'll clean your windows if you will clean up the Quadtrac after that hose blew!!!

Bill