Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Job

Not much happening here today. Tomorrow morning Lacey has invited me to something special before school. All the kids were to invite someone to come to school at 7:45, they will read a book to us and then we have our choice of 3 kinds of rolls and juice before the bell rings at 8:15. Should be fun!

I have recently started a new job. I got a call from a guy that I didn't know asking me if I do Quickbooks. (Bill & Glenn know him) Come to find out, he was looking for someone part time to come to his home office and help with some bookkeeping and other things that need to be done, especially in his busy season from about June through November. The company is Bruellman Bin Moving. He moves grain bins, and has moved them in 13 states so far since 1985. See his web site HERE. He said it would be no problem for me to continue to work for Bill & Tim in the spring and fall, go to Indiana when I need to or anything else. It's a very flexible job where I get to decide when and how much I work for the most part. I wasn't looking for a job, but it seems like it'll work out good for both of us!


No comments: