Friday, March 2, 2012

Back in School

Uh oh, my camera lens has something on it.

Lacey invited me to come to a special time at school for friends or relatives. I picked her up at 7:30. The kids were to read a book to their guest, and then we went in to the gym for a cinnamon roll and apple or grape juice. We got done early so she read me a second book.

It's been a long time since I've been in a classroom, and sat in a tiny chair! I had her show me inside her desk with the lift up top.
Hers is very neat and organized with folders and extra pencils and erasers. Almost every inch of wall space in the room was covered! One of the cute displays was paper teeth (with roots) - one for each month. Kids' names were written on the Jan. & Feb. ones. Those were the kids that had lost teeth in that month! It was fun to finally see the teacher, Mrs. Allen. Lacey had made her a Valentine's Day card at our house.

No comments: