Saturday, October 23, 2010

Anhydrous

Bill is applying anhydrous in our fields around our house this morning. We were supposed to get rain starting last night - but nothing. Good for him to maybe get done today or tomorrow. I think he only has one more field after doing ours. I don't get to ride with him when he does that. The gases are dangerous and he has to be extra careful.

I didn't ride with him in the combine as much this fall because I was driving this tractor. We decided we think that now we like it this way - we're getting more accomplished! You can tell we've been married for a while now!

The pictures below were taken last night. Mom & I took a sandwich out to Bill and followed him to his mom's when he fueled the tractor. We were surprised to see that the anhydrous rig folds up. The tractor and all was still about the width of the whole road.

Sad to hear that Dallas Clark is out for the season for hand surgery. The Colts have lots of injuries this year.


Yesterday was a really nice, warm day and I was glad to get some outside furniture, the garbage can, coolers and several other things scrubbed and ready to put away for the winter.

This morning I'm wondering what to have for lunch today - I don't have a clue yet. Anyone else ever have that problem???

No comments: