Monday, July 28, 2014

What We're Up To

This is just an update without pictures - boring I know.

The new grain bin I blogged about a couple of months ago will be put up tomorrow.  I had mentioned the guys tearing down two very old, small ones and tearing out the old concrete.  Then the concrete was poured.  Today they are supposed to be bringing equipment and then the bin tomorrow.  Bill was mowing there this afternoon.

Bill has gotten his air lines (for airing up tires, etc.) put in the shed with the help of Bryan.

Last Fri. we went to Okoboji to have lunch with a lady we farm for.  She recently celebrated her 90th birthday.  

Today was the first day of VBS (Vacation Bible School) at our church.  I picked up Diane's girls from daycare in Pocahontas this morning, and took them to VBS, had a picnic lunch in the car since it was over at 12:15 and then took them back to daycare.  I was a craft helper.  The girls had fun. We have over 200 kids attending!

We're having beautiful weather in the 70's here this week!!!  I LOVE having windows open and spending time on the screen porch.   Sweet corn is just getting ready. 

   

No comments: