Thursday, July 17, 2014

Card Making

It seems like this is a busy time of year for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. so I've been making cards and thought I'd share a few I've sent out recently.  The first one was for Diane's husband who is a fisherman.













Bill's Uncle Tim & Aunt Bette Jo celebrated their 50th anniversary last week so this is the card I made for them.
And a thank you for Northwest Communications in Havelock for letting the fire dept. use their 8 omelet cookers for the fundraiser breakfast during Greater Rolfe Days last weekend.










If you'd like to learn how to make cards or buy Stampin' Up! product, please go to my web site at cindykemna.stampinup.net to see our catalogs and/or order any time - or e mail me at cindykemna@gmail.com.  You can also see any special promotions and check out the Clearance Rack at my web site.

No comments: