Monday, June 7, 2010

Sunday's Anniversary Party

Yesterday Bill, Peggy & I went to Des Moines to celebrate Bev & Jerry's 60th anniversary. Bill & Tim have farmed their ground here for about 20 years. It was nice to see them, and it was a nice day for the drive. Congratulations Bev & Jerry! Jerry is one of my blog readers - "hi Jerry"!

Afterward, we ate at my favorite place, Outback, before heading home. I love their salad with their homemade honey mustard dressing, bread and Alice Spring's chicken.

For the stampers and scrapbookers out there, this is a card I made recently using Stampin' Up! Products: the Big Shot Flower Daisies #2 Bigz Die, Little Leaves Sizzlet, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder for the center of the daisy, circle punch, Elements of Style stamp set from the Summer Mini Catalog, summer sun card stock and classic ink.

My new 2010-2011 catalog will be arriving Wed.! Looking forward to seeing all of the new products and colors. If you'd like a catalog, please let me know (you can leave a comment here). My boxes of catalogs will be here in about a week.

No comments: