Monday, June 21, 2010

Back to Spraying

Bill went to Algona for a hair cut after lunch today and stopped by West Bend Lumber to see some deck samples. We're still planning our landscaping and back patio and wanting to get started soon.

Bill called on his way back and said that Tim thought it was dry enough on some north ground to spray so he was going to try to do that. This is a picture of the sprayer.



I saw this turtle crossing the road the other day near where Bill was spraying.

The deer have really been out and about lately. We've had them in our yard and I've seen them when driving. One day while having lunch we saw a doe run across the front yard followed by a tiny, running baby - the smallest I've ever seen.

I have a P.E.O. meeting tomorrow and it's my turn to present a program which will be on stamping of course! I'll give a little history of rubber stamping, the
n show the ladies how to make a card and an easy, quick tea bag holder favor.

Over the past 3 months or so, I've been feeling a frozen shoulder coming on. I had it on the right side about 6 years ago so know what it feels like. Saw the dr. last week and started physical therapy. Have caught this one early before it's totally frozen which should help, but therapy is still very painful.

No comments: