Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowy Comparison

When I took this picture, it reminded me of the Stampin' Up! stamp below! We had more hoar frost and then light snow today.

Today I made some Valentine cards, made cookies to take to the funeral home tomorrow for a P.E.O. sister and her family, and started packing! If you're tired of seeing my snowy Iowa pictures, check back next week for some palm trees and beach scenes!



Bill went with his mom today to her tax
appointment. He got ours over with yesterday.

Tonight I'm enjoying the first show of the Heroes vs. Villians Survivor season. Anyone else a Survivor fan?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave and I are fans, although I didn't watch the last season. Can't miss this one though! Have you already picked who you want to win?
Karen

Cindy said...

Karen, I like J.T.(?), Stephanie, Rupert and Boston Rob but I don't really think anyone that has won already should win again.
Cindy