Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Dallas' Hometown

I'm really missing out on all the pregame Super Bowl hoopla with being out here amongst the Packers & Vikings fans! I hear they've turned the canal in Indianapolis blue and a local bakery is making horseshoe shaped doughnuts.

So today I decided to go to Dallas Clark's hometown, Livermore, which is about 30 min. from here. I thought I'd see pennants in the windows (I have one in ours!), stuff on the town light poles, in the business windows, etc. There was nothing. But they have named a road for him.

I'm glad Dallas is in Miami so he doesn't see the lack of "excitement". The woman working in the post office tells me they love Dallas though! And she told me where his house is. (on Dallas Clark Road) Only his neighbor across the street had a Colts helmet decal in a window! She said all the stuff for him is at the high school (in another town, Bode) so I went there. As you can see, nothing. After I got back and had a hair apptmt. with Diane, she tells me the "stuff" is INSIDE the school. I'll have to go back. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, you are a woman on a mission, aren't you? We've got plenty of blue here and I'm taking off Monday since Lindsey's school is on 2 hr delay. Love you and see you in March! Suetta