Saturday, February 21, 2015

Meal with Friends

It's interesting how many people from Indiana are in Florida in the same area every winter!  Mom always has lots of things to do with others if she wants to.  

Mom went to school with the Kings, and while Glenn and I were growing up, we were with them and their kids all the time.  It was fun to get to have a meal with them and another couple that mom went to school with while I was down there.
We all took something.  The other couple brought cheese potatoes and a yummy Key Lime Pie.
 





Kings found this watermelon pitcher at a garage sale!  Different and cute!

 
Oh, this new Internet provider and speed makes doing this soooo much faster!   Makes me not dread doing it so will probably be back to doing blog posts regularly again.  Seems like I never run out of things to take pictures of that "might" be interesting.  

Love to see comments so I know someone is reading!  It's not hard! They won't show up immediately, I have to see and "approve" them first. Just click on Comments at the bottom of a post.  Then you can choose Anonymous but if you do, just type your name at the end of your comment.  Or you can stay Anonymous!  It would be fun if you say what state you're in.  I know those of you reading like to read the comments as much as I do.

Bill is headed to a gun show in Ft. Dodge today, and I'm going to have a quick lunch with a friend and stop at the grocery.  Planning to make some Beef Barley Stew in the crockpot this afternoon - and get my suitcase unpacked.  

No comments: