Friday, February 20, 2015

Working On It

It's been a long time since I've posted anything here.  Our Internet connection has been super slow for several months which made loading the pictures for the blog posts take forever.  

Bill has just changed our provider and our speed is sooo much better.  

I'm just back last night from a couple of weeks in Naples, Florida with my mom and hope to get back to blogging soon when I get the pictures transferred from my phone to the laptop.  

Lots of nice beach and pool days in Florida, visiting Indiana friends and some shopping, walks and reading.  It's actually fun to shop for summer clothes there with lots more to pick from and in bright, fun colors.  Always like to take advantage of the fresh seafood too.

I flew on Allegiant from Punta Gorda, FL to Des Moines and saw that the ground was white as we got closer to home.  Quite a difference to go from everything green to white.  Always good to get away to a warmer place in the winter!      

No comments: