Monday, July 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to Bill !!

I got back from Salt Lake City last night just in time to help Bill celebrate his birthday today!  He says it's "just another day" but I'm making him a cake and a nice lunch.  He prefers "box" cakes to anything homemade so I've just baked a two layer Funfetti cake.  Will post a picture here later after it's frosted and all.  Gotta find the candles.


Had a great time in Salt Lake with 5999 other Stampin' Up! demonstrators so I have lots of pictures to post after I catch up a little.  There has been digging going on here while I was gone too.

Glenn was here since last weekend and left this morning so I didn't get to see him much.   He got to spend time with Bill and Diane and the girls.

It was fun to go - feels like I was far, far away for longer than I was really gone.  Always good to be home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The house didn't burn down from all the candles did it?

-Jim