Sunday, January 27, 2013

Winter Trip

Tonight I downloaded pictures I took in Florida and hardly know where to start for blog posts so thought I'd just post a variety tonight for starters.  

We were in Orlando for about six days for Stampin' Up!'s 25th Anniversary Leadership Conference.  One of my downline from Carmel went with her husband so he and Bill went to Epcot the first day of our conference and had a good time together.  They went to Bass Pro the next day and had a nice meal out at Tony Roma's.  The street our hotel was on was a convenient walk to the convention center and also on a trolley line so that made it handy to go places.

The first day when we arrived, Bill and I hopped on the trolley to see what was where and saw this huge, two story McDonald's.  We stopped there for some of their sweet tea and found that this one sells pizza and others things we hadn't seen on the menu at McDonald's before.  The top floor had a game room.
 The next day Debbie and I registered for the conference.  I had not been to any Stampin' Up! events for about four years so it was fun to see lots of friends from all over the U.S. that I haven't seen for a while.

It's always nice to see palm trees and other pretty plants and scenery in Florida not to mention the warm, short shirt sleeve weather!  We were lucky that Orlando was actually warm and nice this time.  It can be really cold that far north in Florida in winter.


1 comment:

mom said...

Your shed looks nice. I will have to come and see it in person this spring.