Saturday, January 26, 2013

I'm Back!

Bill and I flew down to Orlando so I could go to a Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference.  Afterwards, he flew home and I flew down to Naples to spend a few days with my mom.  He picked me up at the Des Moines airport yesterday.  At least it's sunny here but about a 70 degree temperature difference!  We're supposed to have ice starting during the night tonight.  I'm hoping to be able to make it to church tomorrow.

I took pictures of different things we did both places and will get back to blogging probably tomorrow.  Today I get to babysit a very cute little two year old great niece while her sister and mom do something special for her sister's 8th birthday!  

I didn't take my laptop with me because we didn't know if there would be a big enough safe in the room to leave it in the room during the day in Orlando (there was) and didn't know if there would be WiFi connection at the condo (there was).

For the stampers out there reading this, Sale-A-Bration is now in full swing!  Get a nice free product with every $50 purchase!  Please go to my web site www.CindyKemna.stampinup.net to see the NEW Spring catalog and Sale-A-Bration flyer along with the main catalog and to order 24/7 at your convenience!   

No comments: