Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Last Day for Going to the Pool

I'm off soon to take Lacey to the pool for the last time this summer. Tomorrow is the last day it's open - already. She doesn't know how to swim yet (took lessons last year) but loves the water and makes me stay in with her the whole time! I'm trying to remember what they had us do when I took swimming lessons and do that with her - but that's been a whole bunch of years ago!

Bill & I went to Des Moines Mon. night and got back last night. He's on the Board of an insurance company and has to take 3 classes - one per year - to be "certified". This was his 2nd one. I was planning to relax by the pool and read while he was at the class yesterday but it rained there all day. So I shopped instead, or I should say mostly looked. There's an almost new 2 story mall there that I had only been to once so I checked out lots of the stores there. We mostly needed to get a bunch of new shirts for Bill which we did find the night we got there.

I'm participating in a mail in Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Christmas card swap so need to work on those this next couple of days. They are to be mailed to a demonstrator in Mi Wuk Village, California. I'll send in 21 of my cards (all the same design) and get back 20 different card samples from demos all over the US! Always a fun kind of package to receive!

No comments: