Thursday, December 19, 2013

We're Ready !

As of this afternoon, I have our cards all done, gifts wrapped and laundry caught up!  This is early for me to be ready for Christmas and I like it!

Bill has been going to farm related classes and working on his shed.  

Monday he had an appointment in Algona so I went with him.  The jewelry store we love there that has been in business for almost 70 years and where Bill got my engagement ring is closing and has been having a sale, so we went to see if we could find any good deals.   The cute little guy, Erv, that owned it died this time last year and his kids didn't want to keep it going.  Very sad. 

After that, I got Bill to go in the pet store and coffee shop because he hadn't been in them for years and they are really, really nice - as nice as you'd find in big cities.  Here are some random pictures of the pet store.  
















lizard on the ceiling
  

















the sign by this parrot said "I bite"
Bill looking at all the fish.


1 comment:

Neal said...

DId you buy a pet?