Saturday, July 30, 2011

Back Home Again in Indiana

Bill has been on a prairie dog hunting trip in South Dakota and Montana this past week having a good time and good shooting. While he was gone, I left for Indiana. He's home now and I'll be gone for a while. Mom is having her second knee replacement surgery this next week.

Last night we had a nice meal out at Abuello's with Uncle Neal, Aunt Jan and cousin Jodi.

I had my Stampin' Up! downline meeting this morning. It was a fun time of technique demonstrations, sharing business ideas with each other, card making and lunch.

Then I met a friend and we visited while she had lunch and then drove around Carmel looking at all the changes.

The NASCAR Brickyard race is here in Indianapolis this weekend. It's gonna be a hot one! They've been talking on the news about the things they're going to be doing to keep people cool. One of my long time friends and blog reader, Marie, will be there. Stay cool Marie!

This past week has also been RAGBRAI, the annual bike ride across Iowa. It's been really hot and humid for the 10,000 riders there too. One of my customers was going to be riding for the first time and doing three days. I can't wait to hear all about it when we get together to stamp in Sept. Click HERE to read about RAGBRAI.

I've taken several pictures since getting here Thurs. night. Will try to get some of them posted tomorrow after church and the stamp class.

No comments: